Nine Diamonds. One Goal.Helping advisers build their businesses and meet their clients' needs.
Through our unique Adviser Value Commitment, Penn Mutual is committed to helping you build strong, personal client relationships with the benefit of our 9 diamonds. Click on the following Adviser Value Commitment® headings below to learn more about the 9 diamonds.
Explore what makes Penn Mutual unique - Our Adviser Value Commitment, a rock-solid value proposition to help you develop your practice.
One of the most comprehensive and innovative life product portfolios in the industry, committed to being highly competitive across every product category
- Strong contractual guarantees across all product offerings
- Whole Life – Uncommon flexibility with strong protection and accumulation guarantees in one product
- Universal Life – Full line of guaranteed, current assumption, IUL, SIUL, and VUL products, with some of the strongest guarantees in the IUL marketplace
- Term – Contractual guarantee to convert to any permanent life policy available for purchase at the time of conversion (during the entire level period, before age 70)
Our Advanced Markets Team provides dedicated resources committed to helping you build your business, and value-added support that is unmatched in the industry.
- Seasoned team of advanced sales attorneys and case design specialists
- Free online resources, including: Tax Facts Online, National Underwriter Advanced Markets and AMO Docs
- Comprehensive suite of advanced planning concept materials
- Over 30 client-friendly illustrated concepts that serve as a customizable point of sale tool
Simple. Fast. Convenient. Not words usually associated with the underwriting process—until now. Penn Mutual has introduced the Accelerated Client Experience. A streamlined, automated process that results in less invasive underwriting and faster policy issue. It’s a real game changer for you and your clients!
It’s a priority at Penn Mutual to educate, motivate and reward our advisers with multiple programs to recognize performance. You’ll have the opportunity to qualify for two annual conferences at unique destinations and benefits from the opportunity to engage and network with peers.
How do you recruit and retain clients? Through effective marketing! At Penn Mutual, you’ll have access to top-notch marketing support and materials, and a comprehensive social media platform.
- Small business marketing
- Client brochures
- Fact finders
- Business valuation program
- Event marketing ideas
- Meeting support materials
- Vast library of pre-approved social content
- E-mail and direct mail campaigns
Our unique Adviser Value Commitment is driven by our field leaders and delivered through our regional offices, providing you with fast, responsive case design, accelerated underwriting, advanced markets expertise, and many other advantages. Our field leaders are dedicated to serving the needs of independent advisers and providing exceptional service and support.
We are an adviser-driven company, and that makes us different from most others. You’ll benefit from our focus on providing personal care and attention to our advisers, building and delivering industry-leading tools that help you do business and communicate with your clients more efficiently.
Are you thinking about switching broker dealers? Look no further than Hornor, Townsend & Kent, Inc., Penn Mutual’s full-service broker dealer offering a full range of financial solutions, including investment, insurance and annuities. Their boutique approach and smaller size allows them to become more familiar with your practice, provide swift personal service, and help you capitalize on new opportunities and resources.
We’re here to help build, advance and reward your business. You’ll benefit from free online training and a variety of educational tools to keep you up to date on the latest industry developments, help you market and attract new prospects, and draw from sales concepts and strategies to help you grow and enhance your practice.